Mivec Owners Group

It is currently 20 Nov 2019 21:01

All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2019 23:26 

Hello all,

Firstly, my name is Rahim Rafik and i am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is actually my first time on posting here in mivec.co.nz forum, although i have joined as a member several years ago (can't remember when LOL).

Just to let everyone know, i currently own a 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage RS CJ4A-MNDH, which is up for sale in Malaysia. The car belongs to me as i imported it into Malaysia by going through the Malaysian vehicle import process for motorsports usage. I had good plans for it but unfortunately, i have to let it go due to family commitment that is standing up as wall between my interest and responsibilities. So here goes with the details as below:

- 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage RS CJ4A-MNDH
- Full legal import made to Malaysia with import permit from Japan for the purpose of motorsports use. But unfortunately, due to family commitment, i have to forfeit my plans to concentrate towards their needs.
- Car was bidded and purchased from Japan car auction with the grade 3.5 (mileage untampered at 171000km plus, interior and exterior marked as C) and it is a full road going car when purchased (Planned to built it as track/motorsports car in Malaysia but nothing was done at all).
- Full documents available and readily for export (shipping cost are separate and varies from one country to another).

- Chassis structure and rigidity almost like Evo4/5/6. Firm ride and handling.
- Standard RS close ratio LSD gearbox (standard final drive 4.625),
- Standard, 100% fully stock standard MIVEC RS engine (manufacturer rate at 175bhp as claimed)

- Comes with standard Mirage RS equipment, except for these:
1. Cusco adjustable hi-low soft hard suspensions
2. 14" Wedsport TC05 lightweight wheels
3. Front RIGID stabilizer bar
4. Rear Cusco stabilizer bar
5. Momo Tuner steering wheel

I am looking for serious buyers. The most important thing to note here: Export and shipping can be arranged from my end (full proper documents available. Shipping charges are separate from car price).
** Please consult your local Customs agency on tax and import regulation before deciding and going forward with the purchase.

Asking car price: NZD 8,000.00

For any inquiries or questions or further image request. You can call/WhatsApp/Telegram me at: +6017 305 0335 (timezone GMT +8, same as Singapore and Perth, Australia) , or email me at arahim_79@yahoo.com, and my name is Rahim Rafik
** i may not be logging in quite often here, so for quick and immediate response, it is better to WhatsApp or Telegram me.

Images are provided in DOCX attachment. For more images request, please contact me as per given above.

Thank you all and cheers!

Attachments:
Mirage_Rahim_pics.docx [1.81 MiB]
Downloaded 45 times