Mivec Owners Group
http://mivec.co.nz/forums/

My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race
http://mivec.co.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12106
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kot [ 24 Jan 2016 07:59 ]
Post subject:  My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

https://youtu.be/-aBiEt6aeMg

Author:  Kot [ 24 Jan 2016 08:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

https://youtu.be/6WlWgu_ufMs

Author:  Kot [ 24 Jan 2016 08:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

https://youtu.be/Xv9xHE5-B1g

Author:  Kot [ 24 Jan 2016 08:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

After the 4 minutes its a fight with me & one peugeot rallye 106 smoothy..


https://youtu.be/Kb8InytIxe0

Author:  Spetz [ 24 Jan 2016 12:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

Nice work.
What engine work does it have? 14.4 is a nice time for a 1.6

Author:  Kot [ 25 Jan 2016 00:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

Spetz wrote:
Nice work.
What engine work does it have? 14.4 is a nice time for a 1.6

4g92 je 82cc je pistons full comp 1030 kgr r888 semi take a look in my garage

Author:  JeromeRad [ 06 Jan 2018 06:42 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

Kot wrote:
After the 4 minutes its a fight with me & one peugeot rallye 106 smoothy..

https://youtu.be/Kb8InytIxe0


Great camera angle, Kot. My adrenaline was pumping just from watching that footage. I can't imagine how great it was actually driving that car. You still racing?

Author:  Kot [ 06 Jan 2018 10:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: My mivec rs in Serres circuit & drag race

JeromeRad wrote:
Kot wrote:
After the 4 minutes its a fight with me & one peugeot rallye 106 smoothy..

https://youtu.be/Kb8InytIxe0


Great camera angle, Kot. My adrenaline was pumping just from watching that footage. I can't imagine how great it was actually driving that car. You still racing?[/quote

Yes man i am still racingThanks a lot.I am ready for my second race car evocolt4wd.But my big love is Mivec rs.
There was drag setup 12.5 full comp big t.b extra lightweight flywheel and crankshaft balance 60mm full exhast and hks induction kit.
The ralliart ecu not enough for this comp.With a good coilover and a good ecu i will be 5 sec down easily.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/