Mivec Owners Group
http://mivec.co.nz/forums/

03 Proton Satria Mivec
http://mivec.co.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3765
Page 1 of 10

Author:  alex962 [ 08 Oct 2006 23:11 ]
Post subject:  03 Proton Satria Mivec

Engine
Block: 4G93 (1854cc )
Crankshaft: Stock (Lightened and balanced)
Rods: Stock
Pistons: Change to 82mm(over sized Pistons 1.6 Lay +100)
Rings: Stock
Head: MIVEC, Port & Polish
Cams: Stock with adjustable cam gears
Valves: Stock PnP
Oil: Castrol Magnetac 10W40
Conrod Bearing: ACL Race Series
Thrust Washer: ACL Race Series
Main Bearing: ACL Race Series

Engine Electrical
Ignition: Evo coils and igniter
Plugs: Iridium Denso IK24
Leads: NGK Power Cable
ECU: stock rechipped
Inlet System
Manifold: 4-2-1
Throttle: Quad Throttle (Toyota Levin 42mm)
Filter: Nil
Engine Management: VAFC2

Fuel System
Fuel Pump: Evo II
Filter: Mitsubishi/Kia/Hyundai
Tank: Stock
Injectors: Stock
Presure regulator: Stock
Fuel Regulator: Sard Fuel Regulator

Exhaust System
Headers: Stock with down pipe straight flow
Pipes:2.5' all da way
Mufflers: HKS
Transmission
*Updated Gears: LSD 1.5way 5 gear (Full lock)
Clutch:Execedy Racing clutch(3 puck)
Flywheel: JUN(Lightened)
Gearlever: Custom Made short shifer
Gear Oil: Motul 90PA

Suspension & Steering
Front: Kayaba Super Special (With GAB Sport Spring)
Rear: Kayaba Super Special (With GAB Sport Spring)
AntiRoll Bars: Stock ,Front lower arm:Cusco
Steering: Stock power with Nardi Torino

Brakes
Front: Stock with Project U Pad
Rear: Stock with Metal King Brake Pad
Fluid: Castrol Dot 4

Wheels
Set1: Volk Racing TE37 Replica 15x7 with Toyo Proxes R888 195/55/15Front,Rear Toyo Proxes T1R 195/55/15

Interior and Body
Seats: Bride Low Max(Driver side Only)
Passenger: Sparco Star
Belts: Sabelt

UPDATED : 30/3/09


Image

Image

Image

Author:  alex962 [ 08 Oct 2006 23:15 ]
Post subject: 

Image

Image

Image

Author:  mitserwilko [ 09 Oct 2006 05:14 ]
Post subject: 

wow mate really like the car :D

Author:  Bart [ 09 Oct 2006 08:51 ]
Post subject: 

Wicked. How did you get that running properly with stock ECU and injectors?

Author:  HITAIL [ 09 Oct 2006 09:55 ]
Post subject: 

a whole load of fuel pressure? :lol:

your lights are awesome...not so keen on the exhaust out the middle though

Author:  alex962 [ 09 Oct 2006 19:19 ]
Post subject: 

mitserwilko wrote:
wow mate really like the car :D

thanks man would like to see your ride too...
:o

Author:  alex962 [ 09 Oct 2006 19:22 ]
Post subject: 

Bart wrote:
Wicked. How did you get that running properly with stock ECU and injectors?


BRo i have d SAFC-II to tune up my setting fuel n air ratio...

Author:  alex962 [ 09 Oct 2006 19:23 ]
Post subject: 

HITAIL wrote:
a whole load of fuel pressure? :lol:

your lights are awesome...not so keen on the exhaust out the middle though


MY headlamps are modified ones which my frend DIY it for me using bimmer E46 projector lights with 4300K HID...
it's a rare item which u cant get in d markets....

Author:  pdguy [ 16 Oct 2006 14:29 ]
Post subject: 

[quote="alex962"]Image
quote]

hi bro .... u re using vtec spoon type air ram ! how is it feels n the sound wen mivec engage ? ur advice needed here ! :lol:

so u transfered ur batery to behind ! wat type of cables or batery u use here ? any starting troubles ? :roll:

thanks :wink:

Author:  alex962 [ 16 Oct 2006 17:56 ]
Post subject: 

Yup i'm using spoons air filter so that when d mivec kick in it sucks n obviously it's loud...u can differentiate...
my battery transfered to d back bonet n using quite thick cables they pull from front to the back...if not my spoon air filter will not fit in d engine bay...
just go to wiring shop n they will kno...So far no prb since 2 years driving it..

Author:  pdguy [ 16 Oct 2006 18:59 ]
Post subject: 

alex962 wrote:
Yup i'm using spoons air filter so that when d mivec kick in it sucks n obviously it's loud...u can differentiate...
my battery transfered to d back bonet n using quite thick cables they pull from front to the back...if not my spoon air filter will not fit in d engine bay...
just go to wiring shop n they will kno...So far no prb since 2 years driving it..


yeah i also really looking forward to change it ! so wat type of batery are u using ? like 60or70 series ! and any idea how tick is ur cable n how much did it costs u back then ..... thanks bro ! :wink:

Author:  HITAIL [ 16 Oct 2006 21:03 ]
Post subject: 

alex962 wrote:
Bart wrote:
Wicked. How did you get that running properly with stock ECU and injectors?


BRo i have d SAFC-II to tune up my setting fuel n air ratio...


yeah, but being 1.8 (or 1.9 as your signature says) its going to need more fuel.

The factory injectors are nearly maxed out from factory, so i doubt with a little more fuel pressure and maxing the injectors that you'll have enough fuel going in...

Author:  alex962 [ 20 Oct 2006 16:19 ]
Post subject: 

HITAIL wrote:
alex962 wrote:
Bart wrote:
Wicked. How did you get that running properly with stock ECU and injectors?


BRo i have d SAFC-II to tune up my setting fuel n air ratio...


yeah, but being 1.8 (or 1.9 as your signature says) its going to need more fuel.

The factory injectors are nearly maxed out from factory, so i doubt with a little more fuel pressure and maxing the injectors that you'll have enough fuel going in...


Yeah bro i didn't change my injectors...just using the SAFCII to maxed out d fuel to my injectors...got to tune it right...well my rpm can go till 8.5K as long as your fuel is enough..

Author:  alex962 [ 20 Oct 2006 16:22 ]
Post subject: 

pdguy wrote:
alex962 wrote:
Yup i'm using spoons air filter so that when d mivec kick in it sucks n obviously it's loud...u can differentiate...
my battery transfered to d back bonet n using quite thick cables they pull from front to the back...if not my spoon air filter will not fit in d engine bay...
just go to wiring shop n they will kno...So far no prb since 2 years driving it..


yeah i also really looking forward to change it ! so wat type of batery are u using ? like 60or70 series ! and any idea how tick is ur cable n how much did it costs u back then ..... thanks bro ! :wink:


ermm it's d best using d maintenance free battery since ur putting it back in ur bonnet n it wont harm our health too...i guess cuz i'm afraid d gases from d baterry is toxic...d cables which i did was about rm200++ i'm using N60

Author:  HITAIL [ 20 Oct 2006 21:08 ]
Post subject: 

alex962 wrote:
HITAIL wrote:
alex962 wrote:
Bart wrote:
Wicked. How did you get that running properly with stock ECU and injectors?


BRo i have d SAFC-II to tune up my setting fuel n air ratio...


yeah, but being 1.8 (or 1.9 as your signature says) its going to need more fuel.

The factory injectors are nearly maxed out from factory, so i doubt with a little more fuel pressure and maxing the injectors that you'll have enough fuel going in...


Yeah bro i didn't change my injectors...just using the SAFCII to maxed out d fuel to my injectors...got to tune it right...well my rpm can go till 8.5K as long as your fuel is enough..


what im saying is there shouldnt be enough fuel, more displacement and higher rpms on injectors that are basically maxed out factory?

Page 1 of 10 All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/